Senior Housing and CCRC Consulting Services and Products Overview
Continuing Care at Home
- Studies agree that the majority of older adults prefer to stay at home. Is your mission limited by your current boundaries?
- Does your community currently offer graduated levels of commitment, connection and coverage?
- Are your marketing efforts falling short of attracting the audience you desire?
- Do your marketing pieces look similar to everyone else’s?
- Are you needing to re-position and re-imagine a current community?
- Are you a greenfield and need development of a total branding concept?
- Is your current database up to date and effective?
- Is your staff adequately trained to effectively use the database to close sales and generate useful reports?
Customer Service Training
- Is your entire community acting as ambassadors for your community?
- Is your community successfully morphing into hospitality-focused services?
- Is your organization contemplating new development (greenfield), an expansion or an at home program?
- Are you trying to determine the appropriate mix of residences sizes, services and prices?
- What partners are needed for research, design, development, financing, sales and marketing?
- Are people having trouble finding your community on the web?
- Do you get few leads through from the Internet?
- Do you wonder if your online web presence is set up well?
Feasibility /Market Study
- Are you wondering about the feasibility of a new community, an expansion to an existing community, or the launch of a new program such as a Continuing Care at Home program?
- Would you like to more clearly identify the risks of an expansion, new community or program?
Lead Generation Survey
- Do you have the need to stir the market?
- Do you have a new product or service that you want to introduce to the market?
- Would you like a strategy that provides you with more age- and income-qualified leads at a lower cost?
Marketing and Sales Manual
- Is there consistency and efficiency in your sales procedures?
- Is your staff using Best Practices?
Marketing and Sales Systems Analysis
- Is there redundancy in your sales and marketing efforts?
- Do the channels of communication and interdepartmental relations need clarification and procedures?
Marketing Audits / Analyses
- Is your community falling behind the competitive curve?
- Is your organization contemplating a new project?
Marketing Plans and Budgets
- Has your current marketing plan become stale and ineffective?
- Does your marketing budget adequately represent the goals for sales and occupancy?
- Do you know how your community and staff stack up against your competitors?
- Would you like to know how your prospects are greeted? What is their first impression?
Pricing Studies and Strategies
- Are you considering an expansion or new community and would benefit from advice on pricing the new product without hampering sales of your existing product?
- Would a restructuring of fees, perhaps introducing additional contract options, improve your bottom line?
- Are you confident that the cultivation efforts of your sales team are systematic and intentional?
- Do you desire a system that increases accountability of follow-up contacts by your sales team?
- Are you introducing a new service, product or expansion and need to build interest and enthusiasm towards further commitment?
- Could your community or project benefit from a planned and intentional marketing strategy to increase interest and commitments leading to financial investments from your prospects?
- Does your community's sales and marketing efforts need a tune-up?
- Has there been a recent change in leadership, and management could benefit from an overall review of your marketing position?
- Are you planning an expansion or looking for a way to expand your reach?
- Are there people on your wait list who would like to remain in an urban area?
Retirement Dynamics brings both value and results to your organization and its efforts.
Contact Us, the Senior Living Solution Finders