Senior Housing and Life Plan Community Consulting Services and Products Overview
Continuing Care at Home
- Studies agree that the majority of older adults prefer to stay at home. Is your mission limited by your current boundaries?
- Does your community currently offer graduated levels of commitment, connection and coverage?
- Written Mailed Surveys
- Focus Groups
- Demographic Research
- Are your marketing efforts falling short of attracting the audience you desire?
- Do your marketing pieces look similar to everyone else’s?
- Are you needing to re-position and re-imagine a current community?
- Are you a greenfield and need development of a total branding concept?
- Is your current database up to date and effective?
- Is your staff adequately trained to effectively use the database to close sales and generate useful reports?
- Is your organization contemplating new development (greenfield), an expansion or an at home program?
- Are you trying to determine the appropriate mix of residences sizes, services and prices?
- What partners are needed for research, design, development, financing, sales and marketing?
- Are people having trouble finding your community on the web?
- Do you get few leads through from the Internet?
- Do you wonder if your online web presence is set up well?
Etiquette/Customer Service /Hospitality Coaching
- Is your entire community acting as ambassadors for your community?
- Is your community successfully morphing into hospitality-focused services?
Feasibility /Market Study
- Are you wondering about the feasibility of a new community, an expansion to an existing community, or the launch of a new program such as a Continuing Care at Home program?
- Would you like to more clearly identify the risks of an expansion, new community or program?
Lead Generation Survey
- Do you have the need to stir the market?
- Do you have a new product or service that you want to introduce to the market?
- Would you like a strategy that provides you with more age- and income-qualified leads at a lower cost?
Marketing and Sales Manual
- Is there consistency and efficiency in your sales procedures?
- Is your staff using Best Practices?
Marketing and Sales Systems Analysis
- Is there redundancy in your sales and marketing efforts?
- Do the channels of communication and interdepartmental relations need clarification and procedures?
Marketing Audits / Analyses
- Is your community falling behind the competitive curve?
- Is your organization contemplating a new project?
Marketing Plans and Budgets
- Has your current marketing plan become stale and ineffective?
- Does your marketing budget adequately represent the goals for sales and occupancy?
- Do you know how your community and staff stack up against your competitors?
- Would you like to know how your prospects are greeted? What is their first impression?
Pricing Studies and Strategies
- Are you considering an expansion or new community and would benefit from advice on pricing the new product without hampering sales of your existing product?
- Would a restructuring of fees, perhaps introducing additional contract options, improve your bottom line?
Resident and Staff Satisfaction Surveys
- How engaged are your residents in community life?
- Do you have enough insight on the current resident experience to shape future strategy?
- Does your community lack adequate systems to receive resident feedback?
- Where are your blind spots and what resources are needed to fill gaps in service?
- Do you have trouble recruiting or retaining staff?
- Are you “feeling the pain” from the national healthcare worker shortage?
- Is your employee turnover exceeding industry benchmarks?
- Do you have enough insight on the current staff experience to shape recruitment strategy?
Sales Team Coaching
- Does your sales staff utilize the best strategies to expedite the decision of a prospect to move to your community?
- Could your staff use some fine-tuning of their current techniques?
- Does your community’s sales and marketing efforts need a tune-up?
- Has there been a recent change in leadership, and management could benefit from an overall review of your marketing position?
- Are you planning an expansion or looking for a way to expand your reach?
- Are there people on your wait list who would like to remain in an urban area?
- The Boomer cohort desires a new and different product. Have you thought about how to reach this large population?
- Active Adult Concierge Medical Community
Retirement Dynamics brings both value and results to your organization and its efforts.