With "peace-of-mind" as the ultimate goal and "buzz" word for everything we offer in the retirement business, successful sales require a unique blend of confidence and "soul". Bobby Sumner's signature style incorporates that quintessential motivational mix that promotes peace-of-mind. From the top management, the board, the marketing team and the residents themselves. His soulcrafted sales strategy leaves an indelible mark on communities throughout the country.
Bobby's career in senior services began in commercial loans with First National Bank in Charlotte, NC. He launched his senior services mission in 1983 and continued as the President of Sumner Development, Inc. as a marketing consultant in development and administration of assisted living facilities, continuing care and life care retirement communities, before starting Retirement DYNAMICS® in 2001.
He is a graduate of College of Charleston with a BS in Business Administration and received his MBA from the University of South Carolina. He has been licensed as on Assisted living Administrator in the State of North Carolina and also has his real estate license.
Bobby Sumner contact info: email@example.com
- Focus group research and analysis
- Intensive sales training seminars
- Recruitment and hiring of sales and marketing staff
- Market research
- Admission processes
- Certificate of Need applications
- Liaison and retreats with Boards of Directors
- Marketing audits of existing communities
- Strategic Marketing plans and budgets
- Communications and pubic relations
- Marketing planning & marketing event planning
- Financial planning
- Pubic speaking/engagements
- Cultivation luncheons for client communities
- Product & program development to varied audiences
- Facilitation of the development process
- Development of marketing materials and collateral