Resident and Staff Satisfaction Surveys
An up-to-date understanding of resident and staff engagement is critical to shaping a community’s marketing message and recruitment strategies.
- How engaged are your residents in community life?
- Do you have enough insight on the current resident experience to shape future strategy?
- Does your community lack adequate systems to receive resident feedback?
- Where are your blind spots and what resources are needed to fill gaps in service?
- Do you have trouble recruiting or retaining staff?
- Are you “feeling the pain” from the national healthcare worker shortage?
- Is your employee turnover exceeding industry benchmarks?
- Do you have enough insight on the current staff experience to shape recruitment strategy?
One-time, “pulse” surveys can illuminate staff and resident opinions during times of crisis, such as the Covid-19 pandemic, or during specific community-level events, such as leadership transitions. Ongoing, annual satisfaction surveys benchmark stakeholder opinions at your community and track progress over time.
Trend data gained through an annual satisfaction surveying by Retirement DYNAMICS® will provide insight into your community’s strengths and opportunities for improvement, along with early warning signs of potential problem areas to address.
Do you have your finger on your community’s pulse?
Are your staff and residents more or less satisfied than they felt at this time last year?
Are you effectively leveraging your residents’ and employees’ experiences in your marketing and recruitment messaging?
You may be surprised at the results! Contact RD today to learn more about Resident and Staff Satisfaction Surveys