Consultant & Marketing Manager
Patty Scotten has been involved in the senior industry for over thirty years with experience in psychiatric social work, recreational therapy programming, marketing and sales, marketing and sales consultation and administration of multi - use facilities. She is dually licensed as an administrator for both assisted living and skilled nursing facilities. Ms. Scotten has a history of successfully achieving and maintaining high census in independent living homes. Collaterals and websites designed under her guidance have been recognized with national awards.
Patty’s expertise is in assisting continuing care communities in planning, developing, and marketing. She is talented in the area of forecasting future demands of amenities and preferred features in homes in independent living housing.
Patty graduated from Elon University and attained a Masters at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She is married and has two grown children, Carrie DeLuca from Charlotte, NC and Will Scotten from New York, NY.
Patty describes her job at Retirement DYNAMICS® as a “gift to herself” since she gets to do what she is passionate about every day.
Patty Scotten contact info:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Market research and analysis
- Product and program development
- Sales and sales staff hiring, training, and management
- Professional development for sales staff
- Marketing budget development and management
- Communications and public relations
- Marketing event planning and promotion
- Establish and manage marketing policies and procedures
- Public speaking and presentations
- Strategic marketing plan and marketing
- Database set-up, correction and management
- Branding and promotional development
- Marketing collateral, including development of brochures, ads, newsletters and
- Direct mail campaigns
- Contract design
- Liaison with Boards of Directors and owners