Director of Market Research
Jeff has been planning and developing retirement communities and health care facilities since 1978 and working with Retirement DYNAMICS® since 2005. Successes as a regulator, as a planning consultant, and as a leader of the sponsor's development team give him the ability to understand retirement communities from a variety of points of view.
His work with Retirement DYNAMICS® is vital to help clients make sense of complicated situations. Whether the market research is for an expansion, a "Greenfield" project, or an intensely-focused sales effectiveness evaluation at a challenged community, his goal is to bring the client an objective assessment in terms that will be useful.
As Director for Planning with The Kendal Corporation, he assessed opportunities for new development in New York, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Ohio and South Carolina and led new projects in several states with equally diverse target audiences. As National Director for Health Planning with Marriott Senior Living Services, he won regulatory approvals in Illinois, Connecticut, Maryland and Florida. Jeff has been recognized as an expert witness in regulatory health planning in nine states.
Jeff serves on a township zoning board. He is a member of the Board of Managers, a Quaker senior living community in West Chester, Pennsylvania. He earned a B. A. in Psychology from Earlham College in Richmond Indiana and a Master of Public Administration from the University of South Carolina.
Jeff House contact info:email@example.com
- Market research
- Community marketing audits
- Strategic marketing Plans
- Product and program development with selected teams from the community
- Sales staff training
- Recruitment and hiring of staff
- Management of marketing staff
- Professional development of sales of staff
- Marketing budget development and management
- Communications and public relations Liaison with Boards of Directors
- Marketing event planning and execution
- Public speaking and presentations to large and small groups