VP and Co-Founding Principal
Bonnie Blair’s signature style offers a single-minded pursuit and implementation of results-oriented marketing services to those with whom she works – Executive Directors, CEOs, Presidents, marketing team members, sales staff and seniors in all phases of the care continuum.
A graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill with a BS in nursing, Bonnie lived out her passion for patient care in public health nursing, nursing education at Gaston College, and primary care and patient education for newborns in the Gastonia, North Carolina area.
Her senior services background includes experience with nearly 100 retirement communities. Since 2001, as a cofounder of Retirement DYNAMICS®, she has worked with retirement communities across the nation, offering a full range of services with her signature style — FOCUS.
Bonnnie Blair contact info: email@example.com
- Community marketing audits
- Communications and public relations liaison with Boards of Directors
- Management of marketing staff
- Market research
- Marketing budget development and management
- Marketing event planning and execution
- Product and program development
- Professional development of sales staff
- Public speaking and presentations to large and small groups
- Recruitment and hiring of staff
- Sales staff training
- Strategic marketing plans