Retirement Dynamics will be part of two presentations during the Leading Age Annual Meeting and EXPO in Indianapolis from October 30 - November 2. The
theme of this year's gathering is "Be The Difference". The Annual Meeting & EXPO is not just any aging services meeting.
It’s a chance to connect with thousands who share your passion and commitment to improving the lives of those we serve. It’s a time to learn new strategies
or find new suppliers to help you achieve better outcomes with fewer resources. Retirement Dynamics is proud to be part of two presentations during
the conference. We hope you'll join us.
The STOP Strategy for Growth: Deciding What to Abandon
Monday, Oct 31 - 8:30 -10:00 a.m. - Session 40-B:
- Recognize how the evolution of markets requires an exit strategy in order to decide where and how to grow.
- Hear the approaches used by senior living providers to alleviate the tensions between mission and growth during and after divesting.
- Examine ways to determine what to stop doing in order to tap into new opportunities for mission advancement.
- Tad Melton • Director, Ziegler, Glen Allen, VA
- Ben Unkle • President & CEO, Westminster-Canterbury on Chesapeake Bay, Virginia Beach, VA
- Tim Webster • President and CEO, Presbyterian Homes, Inc., Colfax, NC
Integrating a Life Plan Community With Life Plan at Home
Wednesday, November 2 - 2:00 - 3:30 p.m. - Session 58-H:
- Discover the advantages and disadvantages of an integrated approach to marketing a life plan community and an at home program.
- Assess the operational challenges as well as potential synergies of regularly bringing at home members into the community.
- Learn how to use actuarial data to monitor the financial impact of merging a life plan community with an at home program.
- Brad D. Paulis • Partner, Continuing Care Actuaries (formerly CCRC Actuaries), Reisterstown, MD
- Renee Bernasconi • Chief Strategy Officer, Senior VP, Marketing & Communications, Seabury, Bloomfield, CT
- Jennifer Drago • Executive Vice President, Population Health, Sun Health, Surprise, AZ
Like what you are reading here?
You can subscribe to our blog through our RSS feed which you can set to automatically download each new blog article to your inbox!
RSS Feed for RD Blog -
If you would like to add the blog to your Outlook RSS Channels directly use the following link: https://www.retirementdynamics.com/RSSRetrieve.aspx?ID=28586&Type=RSS20
If you have trouble displaying the RSS feed using Chrome, please install the Chrome RSS Feed Extension that can be found here.
Subscribe to Weekly Email with Latest Blog
About the Authors
Our blog is written by our Retirement Dynamics team members.