The latest new thing is exciting and automation and digital metrics are both wonderful strategies to be incorporated into our marketing strategies. I encourage the use of both strategies. However, sometimes the shiny new technique grabs all of our attention and results in less attention towards the basics. The key is to resist this phenomenon …Read the rest…
Metrics have been a basic building block of an effective sales campaign for years; however, with today’s technology, sales professionals can go beyond just numbers to be more effective in their marketing efforts. As utilization of the internet has grown among both adult children and older adults searching for senior living, the ability to maximize …Read the rest…
Another set of numbers that garner the attention of management, both at the departmental and operational level, is individual sales metrics. How often should a prospect be contacted or “touched,” and how does that translate to number of calls needed per day or week? THE VALUE OF SALES BENCHMARKS Many sales counselors cringe at the …Read the rest…
Perhaps you have been a sales professional in a senior living community for several years, routinely filling the residences that become vacant through attrition. That’s the first number to which you should pay attention. Each year, approximately 10% or your current number of residences will vacate due to death, health or change of circumstance. In …Read the rest…
Many areas of our lives are driven by numbers: the lottery, our 401K, our taxes, and our salaries and salary increases. A numbers-driven mentality is particularly important in the realm of sales. Numbers measure our successes as we determine our level of occupancy or conversion rates. ROI numbers are important in making precise budgetary decisions: …Read the rest…
- We didn’t know what we didn’t know.
- Senior Living Survey Finds Residents Feel Safe, Glad to be Part of a Community During Pandemic
- Current COVID-19 and Financial Crisis What are the Best Questions to Ask?
- What's Up with Those Baby Boomers?
- Resolution Realization
- Reflection on 2018 and Looking to 2019
- Marketing to Family Members- Part 1
- Industry Trends in Senior Living Industry Part 3
- Industry Trends in Senior Living - Part 2
- Industry Trends in the Senior Living Industry - part 1